It is important to utilize Social Media in today’s market for efficient b2b marketing. Whether you are a Web Developer like me or the CEO of a company selling goods online, you can double, triple and even quadruple your web coverage by adding a single feature to your WordPress site. That feature is the ability to share your posts across all of your social media outlets.
What you need
Here is a quick list of what you need to accomplish this. With the below elements in place you can make it so every post you create in WordPress gets automatically shared to your Facebook Account, Twitter account, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other online social media sites. You’ll need:
- Facebook account – this is a must have in today’s social media crazed world! Facebook is by far the best outlet to share your WordPress posts to. If you don’t have an account, set one up today!
- Twitter – Partly thanks to President Trump, Twitter has been making a come back it seems, so I suggest getting an twitter account as the second priority on this list, so if you haven’t done so already, get your Twitter account set up and ready to receive your WordPress post links now!
- LinkedIn – is my third recommended social media outlet. This tool is used more by professionals then others, but for some is a very valuable means of sharing information.
- Pinterest – is an oldie but a goody, I recommend everyone have a Pinterest account, if for no other reason, just to share your WordPress posts to. If you follow my instructions, you can have a new pin published ea. time you publish a new WordPress post.
- Sharing Plugin – to tie all the social networks together with your WordPress site, you’ll require a social media plugin that will publish on your behalf every time you publish something on your WordPress site. For the most basic set up such as I use, with just the sites above in this list, you can use the JetPack plugin. Chances are pretty good that you already use JetPack for something else anyway, so that’s why I put it as my first recommendation for the best plugin to use. However, there are other plugins out there with better features that can handle more social media networks than JetPack, so just google it and find one that meets your needs. If you don’t know where to start looking, try the following link with 15 recommended social sharing plugins: https://wpwarfare.com/15-plugins-to-automatically-share-your-wordpress-posts-on-social-media/
- Other Social Networks – Heck, go for it, join as many social networks as you can and find a plugin that will share to as many as possible, the more you get your information out there, the better for your website, your business and your brand!